Laptop batteries and other products warranty return policy and QA range.
Our Nimbus product warranties exist in the Two Terms, Depends on Product Based. The first is the Six Months Defective Products Return Guarantee on Lapkit Battery Products and the Second is the One Year Limited Warranty on the Originals Products, warranty by Company itself.
Our Lapkit serves Three Types Warranties Carries, Like Three Months, Six Months and One Year Depends on Products.
Since all warranty transactions are time sensitive, the customer is required to fully inspect the product upon delivery. Be sure to retain any barcode materials in good condition or other obviously evidence such as products photos to prove the products are ours since they may be required in order to process a return.
Six Months Defective Products (Lapkit) Return Guarantee:
Nimbus will accept returned defective merchandise within the first Six Months after purchase on a no questions asked basis according to the following conditions:
1) All returned products must include an barcode number. This number can be acquired by contacting the After-sales Service Department.
2) All returned of our brand products must include original packaging, software manual, documents, etc. with the returned merchandise.
3) Customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance fees. Uninsured item damaged in shipping will void the guarantee.
4) Returned items that are functional, undamaged and free of defects will generate a restocking charge of 15% of the original invoice amount.
5) The refunded amount will consist of the invoice amount of the item, less the restocking fee. Original charges for shipping, handling, etc. will not be refunded.
6) Lapkit carries Three Terms of Warranty; Three Months, Six Months and One Year of Warranty.
One Year Limited Warranty
Nimbus warrants your Originals product against all defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty is effective on the purchase date of the product and expires one year from the original purchase date based on the barcode printed.
1). Remedy : At our discretion,Nimbus will either repair or replace your defective product free of charge. Nimbus will not pay shipping charges that you incur for sending your product to us.
2). Warranty Exclusions : Warranty does not apply to your products under any of the following conditions:
1. The barcode has been removed or modified.
2. Your products have been subjected to misuse or damage (including water damage, physical abuse, and/or improper installation).
3. Your products are damaged by dismantled privately. All the damage of force majeure (Fire or flood .)
4. For our brand products,your receipt or proof-of-purchase is from a non-authorized dealer or internet auction site including E-bay, U-bid, or other non-authorizedresellers.
5. Originals Products Warranty from Direct Company.